In many ways this blog has always been in a state of change and thus allowed us to pursue directions that we thought would be helpful, interesting,or just fun. We’ve written about everything from how to invoice and do taxes, to getting assisting gigs and landing clients. We’ve hosted a lecture series and run gallery walks. And we’ve met and interviewed all sorts of creative and interesting individuals. Over the last six months we’ve been transitioning Knock Twice to a company that produces content not just for ourselves but for other businesses and individuals that wish to engage their audience in interesting and meaningful ways. Read more
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Finn O’Hara on Representation
- We had the pleasure of sitting down with photographer / director Finn O’Hara several months ago to talk about representation. Unfortunately we weren’t able to get to editing the interview until recently but the wait is over! Finn is an established photographer with a lot of experience and great clients, so we turned to him to tell [...] Read more – ‘Finn O’Hara on Representation’.
- You Should Know…..William Wegman
- The work of William Wegman is a wonderful example of art that doesn’t take itself too seriously – beautiful photographs with a sense of humour. Wegman is known for his portraits (and/or collaborations) with primarily his own Weimaraner dogs in various costumes and poses. Read more – ‘You Should Know…..William Wegman’.
- Knock Twice 2.0
- A few months ago we posted that we were working on some changes to Knock Twice. In the close to two years we’ve been running this blog we created a variety of things to help artists and freelancers excel professionally. Our favourite part has been working with interesting people to produce great projects. Therefore we’ve decided transition [...] Read more – ‘Knock Twice 2.0’.